CONTINUING EDUCATION, USPTA credits and MEETINGS
Monthly meetings both on and off court allow our coaches to quickly assess players’ development progress as well as their owns. Paid USPTA continuing credits can be earned at professional conferences and specialty courses held throughout the year in Northern California. We also hold coaches’ training privately within our program.
With over 20 years of Professional Tour experience including the ITF, WTA and ATP Circuit. Our coaches have the expertise to help train and guide players to a very high level. Our junior and pro players have come from all over the world, such as Brazil, Central America, France, Japan, Spain, India, Germany, Russia, China, Canada, Singapore, Norway and we probably have missed a few other countries.
A few milestones achieved by players who have trained with our coaches:
- Top 80 WTA
- Top 120 ATP
- Fed Cup players
- Junior Fed Cup players
- Top 15 ITF Juniors (Girls)
- Top 5 ITF Juniors (Boys)
- Numerous Scholarship College Players
- Top 30, 20, 10 USTA Northern California Juniors in 12s, 14s, 16s and 18s.
- New players may sign up for 1 time tryout lesson, with payment of 1 lesson. Register and Schedule a Tryout
- To continue after tryout, all players must be on lesson packages, minimum of 10 lessons per package.
- There is a one-time $60 registration fee for new enrolling players (not required for tryout)
- Players have the option to train once a week or as many times as they like, given appropriate level and availability. Their lesson package will be tracked accordingly.
- Lesson packages are good at all of our locations but are not transferable from one player to another.
- Players with 10-lesson package may miss their group practice, their lesson credits will stay in package for 12 weeks from the date of purchase. Unused credits will not be able to carry over after 12 weeks. For players who play twice or more per week and for packages that are shared between 2 siblings, 10-lesson package is good for 6 weeks (not 12). After 6 weeks, any un-used credits will not be able to carry over.
- Once the lesson package is completed, email will be sent out to charge for new package. No registration fee is required for package renewals.
- FAQ and Answers
- For Enrollment Policies
NorCal Tennis® Academy is teaming up with (ESA). Players will travel with our coaches to train at top academy in Florida. Players may choose to train from 1-4 weeks. With almost 40 tennis courts, including both Clay and Hard courts; players have access to some of the best training there is.
Location: Naples, Florida
Arrival Airport: Fort Myers (RSW)
Academy Address: 4995 Airport Pulling Rd. N, Naples, Florida 34105.
With plays competing for some of the best middle school and high school programs in the area, such as:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 4 hours of tennis + 2 hours of strength and conditioning per day.
- Wednesday: 4 hours of tennis + 1 hour conditioning +1hr of group Mental training session
- Saturday: 2 hours of Morning Tennis Training + possible event in the afternoon
- Sunday: day off, outside excursion, player check in/out -if needed.
Competitive junior players will get more serious with their Tennis around the age of in hope of landing a scholarship offer from a good University. Even at a College level, there is quite a spread in level differences, from D1 to D3 and NAIA programs. We put a great deal of effort and experience in prepare our junior players for College Tennis if they wish to compete while pursuing higher education.
Players continue to train in College, some are looking to add more wins for their teams, while a selected few are looking to improve further beyond college. They look to play professional tennis during the Summer time or after their graduation
High level players know how tough it is on the Tour, hunting for ranking points or qualifying for big events. With years of experience on the professional tour and national junior tournaments, our tour coaches might be exactly what you need to gain that extra edge on the road.
Picture of Ze and Tatiana while playing the Australian Open. See video of him and other ATP pros training at our academy.
Experience & Professional Certifications
- USTA High Performance Coach
- USPTA Certified Tennis Professional
- USTA Northern California JTT Captain (USTA League Team Tennis)
- USTA Northern California National L2 Team Coach
- Trained Competitive Players from Juniors to Division 1 College players.
Coach Daniel with his 12U USTA NorCal National L2 Team and many of his JJT Champion Teams
TOP 10U and 12U COMPETITIVE TEAMS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
With 38 sectional championships and Finals play-off wins including all Orange, Green and Yellow-ball division. Our League program is more than just team tennis, each training and match play are all part of the overall Competitive Development Program. Players who complete our 10U-12U League program experience more success at individual tournaments, more consistent results and at a higher level.
10U Orange-ball Team Program
Players are introduced to competitive tennis first through our 10U league program. Stronger players may play 2 seasons in this league before moving forward; for less-experienced players, staying longer in the league will allow proper development of strokes and competitiveness. Ideally, they should be playing at a higher position (top 3 singles) before advancing to the next level.
10U Green-ball Team Program
More advanced 10U players may start participating in 10U Green-ball league, where they compete on full-size tennis courts. Players may play once in this league before moving forward to the next level. It is possible to play more than 1 season to ensure proper competitive development.
12U Green-ball Team Program
More experienced players will benefit from competing the 12U Green-ball program. This serves as a stepping stone to formal USTA individual Yellow-ball tournaments.
There are many of our league players who went on and earned high rankings in yellow ball division, including in the top 20s and 30s of their respective age group.
12U Yellow-ball Team Program
Our Competitive yellow ball teams have experienced great success in the past at local leagues, at sectionals and even winning the 1st place sectional championships. League matches take place every weekend, it is a great way for serious players to stay competitive during time away from individual tournaments. League and individual tournaments should be part of a player’s development. It allows consistent match plays and helps players enhance their competitiveness in different environments.
14U Yellow-ball Team
Similarly to our 12U Yellow ball team, this is a great way for players to get consistent competition each week, in addition to playing individual tournaments.
USTA Northern California Zonals, Inter-sectional and National Teams
High level tournaments held in each summer in all parts of the US. Top players in each USTA sections will be selected based on ranking and age group to represent USTA NorCal at these tournaments. Coach Tom led the USTA norcal 16s Zonals to its 1st place finish in close to 10 years. Coach Daniel has also coached the 12s Zonals team for USTA in 2019.