NorCal Tennis® Academy welcomes experienced tennis players who share a great passion for Tennis, especially in the field of junior competitive player development. We offer mentor-ship program and opportunities to grow. Over 8-12 months, development coaches will work & train with our Academy Director and Head Professional in preparation for the USPTA professional certification exams. Our Academy will cover for the examination fee.
- Competitive Compensations
- USPTA/PTR paid continuing Educations and Certification
- Access to Tour professional coaches and academy network
- Monthly NorCal Tennis Academy coaches’ training & meals
- Discounted Dunlop gears and Possible Dunlop sponsorships
- Company funded Deferred Compensation/Bonus Plan
- Annual coaches’ retreat/vacation
- *Not all benefits are guaranteed.
We are seeking to add another member to our coaching team, responsibilities will include:
- Coach and Develop players in private and group settings
- Work with other team members to improve and grow the academy’s programs
- Attend training and professional development opportunities
Academy Coach or Assistant Coach
- Passionate about Tennis and Teaching Junior Tennis
- Enjoy learning about junior player development, especially for competitive juniors
- Desire to grow and develop a career in Tennis Training and Coaching
- Competitive playing experience, such as High School, Junior Tournaments or College Tennis -some are desirable but not required.
- Prior coaching experience in Junior Competitive Development is highly desired.
- USPTA/PTR Certified is desired but not required
- Hitting ability about UTR 7 or higher is highly desired but not required.